I made a trip to Walmart because some of the coupons were getting close to expiring. I did split this in two transaction because the Band-Aid coupon said one per person. But they allow you to print 2. I wasn’t sure if it would make the register beep or not so I just split the order and it worked fine.
This is what I did:
27) Nabisco to go packs @ $1 ea.
2) pack of travel Band-Aids @ $0.97 ea.
4) Bic 5 pack highlighters @ $1 ea. price matched to Staples this week, price was $1.97 ea.
1) 3 pack of Dingo dog bones @ $1.78
1) Gallon of 1% milk @ $2.01
1.67 LB Bunch of Bananas @ $0.39 a Lb.= $0.65
Total $37.38 after tax
9) $3/3 Nabisco Honey Maid, Newtons, Ritz Crackerfuls, Teddy Grahams, Wheat Thins, and Triscuit 01/08/2012 SS Insert (exp 01/27/2012)
2) $1/1 Any Band-Aid Adhesive (Facebook 2nd coupon down)
1)$2/1 Dingo Mini Knotted Bone Product 01/01/2012 SmartSource.com (exp 02/02/2012)
4) $1/1 BIC Stationery Product 01/08/2012 SS Insert (exp 02/15/2012)