Super Easy Mini Strawberry Pies
If you are looking for a super easy summer dessert to make, then give this recipe a try. You can make these super easy mini strawberry pies in about five minutes total! Not only are they super easy to make they taste AMAZING!!
You don’t even need to bake them. If you can boil water then you can make these pies. Would even be a great dessert to make on camping trips. For the crust, we just used Mini Graham Cracker Crusts.
- 1 lb Strawberries
- 1 cup boiling Water
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 box Strawberry Jell-O
- 6 Mini Graham Cracker Crusts
- Whipped Cream
- In a pan, blend the sugar and corn starch completely.
- Add boiling water and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Jell-O and stir until smooth. Allow to cool.
- Trim and slice the strawberries.
- Fill each crust with strawberries.
- Spoon the Jell-O mixture over strawberries to fill each pie.
- Refrigerate to set and top with whipped cream.
Please feel free to leave a comment on what you thought of these mini strawberry pies. If you are looking for other recipes to try, be sure to check out our recipe category.