Have you ever had to buy a special gift for someone that loves to bake? It is not always easy to come up with ideas for baker gifts. So, I thought I would make it a little easier for you if you are looking for ideas for baker gifts.
This is a list where just about all of the items could be for a man or woman. Maybe not number twenty 😉
Below you will find twenty different ideas for that special person that loves to bake. Mmm, all this talking about baking is making me want yummy goodies like pumpkin pie, chocolate chip cookies or fresh hot baked banana bread!
Oh well, enough talk about yummy goodies..lol! Let’s get down to baker gifts. Here are some of the top ideas I am sure your special baker will love. Also, the image above is clickable by item! Just simply click on the item / number that you want to check out and it will take you right to the product. Can’t get much easier than that, can it!??
- KitchenAid 5-Speed Hand Mixer
- Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Cookie and Fondant Cutters
- Cosmos 10-Piece Fondant Tool Set
- Silpat Silicone Baking Mat
- Personalized Embossed Cookie Stamp
- Ipow Silicone Cupcake Liners Set
- TTLIFE Silicone Baking Utensils
- Mad for Muffins Cookbook
- Pyrex 4-Piece Glass Measuring Cup Set
- Pyrex Vintage Charm 3-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
- Rachael Ray 10-Piece Non-Stick Bakeware Set
- KitchenAid Artisan Designer Mixer
- Whitmore Supreme Baker’s Rack
- Betty Crocker Big Book of Cookies
- Betty Crocker Baking Lover’s Delight Gift Basket
- Leadingstar Fondant Embossing Rolling Pins
- Wilton Certified Food Coloring
- Mason Jar Ceramic Measuring Set
- Personalized Rolling Pin
- Lovely Sweetheart Polka Dot Vintage Apron
Great list, right? What was your favorite item on this baker gifts list? Mine? Well, that would be number 18, I so want to get a set of those! They are just so CUTE!
If you have a top baker gift idea that you would like to share, I would love to hear them! Simply leave them in the comments below so that everyone can see.